Pre-Trade Systems Developer (Java)
|Job Title:||Pre-Trade Systems Developer (Java)|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 15:16|
We are looking for a Pre-Trade Systems Developer (Java), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Strong technical background with at least 5 years of hands-on development experience using core java, spring, spring boot, restful services, microservices, cloud integration, and container services
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of building software with messaging related technologies such as jms, mq and/or kafka, relational database (oracle or sql server) and nosql database (mongo or cassandra)
- Good understanding of agile based execution process and well versed with various build and deploy tools like git, jenkins, team city
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, bring efficiency and performance
- Able to interpret a business requirements and transform it into an executable code
- Knowledge on equity derivatives, and experience working with front office business users would be a plus but not essential
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build robust and scalable JAVA Platforms
- Analyze business requirements and design / develop robust technical solutions
- Work as part of an agile development team with a global technology team
- Hands-on, experienced technical team member who has built and worked on the development of applications with modern technologies and will continue to expand their technical knowledge to deliver value to the business
- Working together with front office trader and sales, covering all aspects of equity and rates derivatives: pricing, quoting and hedge booking.
- Building robust and scalable JAVA Platforms should be your passion and delivering real business value should be your motivation.
- Working with Derivatives & Solutions Team in Singapore, working closely with the wider Pre-trade systems team in IT, Development & QA teams both locally and globally.
- Will be working closely with global business stakeholders to elicit and review requirements.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002183) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume