Power Builder Resources Consultant
|Job Title:||Power Builder Resources Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 09:59|
We are looking for a Power Builder Resources Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With over 5 years of applications design and development experience.
- Have practical knowledge (at-least 4+ years’) of PowerBuilder Appeon
- Have practical knowledge (at-least 4+ years’) of Sybase 15 and SQL
- Have good working knowledge (at-least 2+ years’) in Shell//Perl scripting.
- Hands on experience (at-least 2+ years’ ) Windows / Linux / Unix systems and environments including how to resolve debug / trace issues
- Deep understanding of version control systems and continuous integration tools (e.g. Odyssey, TeamCity, Jenkins or similar)
- Have knowledge of Client Onboarding, Client Due Diligence/KYC and Client Connectivity applications (Front-to-back Investment Banking experience will be an added advantage)
- Have experience working on migration projects (legacy to strategic systems will be a plus)
- System analysis and Design Architecture SOLID Engineering principles and patterns.
- Ability to think strategically and work on large scale global projects manage their implementation in the region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Application development and task automation (script coding)
- Develop helper tools and scripts as per functional requirement document
- Make required configuration changes in production Systems, QA and dev systems
- Support releases, updates and maintenance
- Monitor and support test infrastructure
- Work with release manger, business analysts and developers
- Advise on changes to production environment to avoid future issues and to streamline its operation
- To interact with various levels of stakeholders
- Cooperate with other internal teams owning tools and providing services
- Share knowledge with less experienced team members
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000822) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume