Postgres and Couchbase DBA
|Job Title:||Postgres and Couchbase DBA|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2022 16:41|
We are looking for a Postgres and Couchbase DBA, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, monitor and maintain PostgreSQL and Couchbase software.
- Work on Postgres and Couchbase version upgrades.
- Knowledge of high availability, disaster recovery, replication solutions and best practices.
- Work on EFM installation, EFM upgrade, EFM failover/switchover scenarios
- Work on PEM Infrastructure Upgrade and maintenance, PG Bouncer Installation /PEM Agent install/ restart
- Troubleshooting Postgres VIP connectivity and Db availability issues, EFM unresponsive/not in sync
- Work on Bart Installation/Upgrade for backups and restores
- Advanced knowledge of various backups, restore and recovery models.
- Couchbase troubleshooting and start/stop of Couchbase-server service, failover of nodes, rebalance issues.
- Work on Couchbase node replacement activity due to hardware/OS issues.
- Work on Couchbase certificates upload/reupload.
- Work on Swap related issues during high loads, buckets related issues, performance issues.
- Couchbase exporter installation.
- Assist teams during OS patching, vulnerability remediations.
- Advanced knowledge of backups, restore and recovery models.
- Working knowledge with automation & scripting using Ansible, Python, Bash/Shell.
- Providing automated ansible playbooks/scripts for OS patching that includes database/server restarts, failovers and patching for all servers.
- Provides online and on-call coverage for production support and administration of PostgreSQL and Couchbase databases.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_003079) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's