|Job Title:||PMO Practitioner|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 09:44|
We are looking for a PMO Practitioner, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Have a good eye for details, calling out and checking on items without letting them drop.
- Takes initiative and a keen learner, looking at areas for improvement.
- Support team members to meet the overall team objectives and not just as an individual.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To support project management team members which includes Managing Directors, Project Managers and Team Leads in the day-to-day operations of the project.
- Responsibilities may include resource management (i.e. on/off-boarding, leave tracking), minute taking at client and team meetings, preparation of meeting decks to be sent to client on time, tracking of deliverables, working with the Director on financial management (i.e. ensuring accuracy of chargeability, reconciliation of cost variances), liaising with finance teams for billings, processing of invoices/raising POs, generating reports, ensuring the team complies with client data protection, initiating and managing process improvements, maintenance of project site office facilities and overseeing the daily tasks of the PMO offshore team supporting the project under his/her care.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002718) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume