|Job Title:||PMO Practitioner|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 15:46|
We are looking for a PMO Practitioner, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill PMO Business Services
- Process-oriented, with good documentation and collaboration skills.
- Takes initiative and a keen learner, looking at areas for improvement.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To support project management team members which includes Managing Directors, Project Managers and Team Leads in the day-to-day operations of the project.
- Resource management (i.e. on/off-boarding, leave tracking)
- Minute taking at client and team meetings
- Preparation of meeting decks to be sent to client on time
- Tracking of deliverables
- Working with the Director on financial management (i.e. ensuring accuracy of chargeability, reconciliation of cost variances)
- Liaising with finance teams for billings
- Processing of invoices/raising POs
- Generating reports
- Ensuring the team complies with client data protection
- Initiating and managing process improvements
- Maintenance of project site office facilities and overseeing the daily tasks of the PMO offshore team supporting the project under his/her care.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002634) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume