|Job Title:||PMO Practitioner|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2020 14:47|
We are looking for a PMO Practitioner, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 2 years of admin and meeting minutes taking experience.
- Primary Skill: PMO Business Services
- Ability to understand tech-jargons across domains (not in-depth).
- Good listening and minutes writing skills, able to follow in meetings and capturing key points and follow-up action items with the respective parties.
- Process-oriented, with good documentation and collaboration skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To support project management team members which includes Managing Directors, Project Managers and Team Leads in the day-to-day operations of the project.
- Responsibilities may include resource management (i.e. on/off-boarding, leave tracking), minute taking at client and team meetings, preparation of meeting decks to be sent to client on time, tracking of deliverables, working with the Director on financial management (i.e. ensuring accuracy of chargeability, reconciliation of cost variances), liaising with finance teams for billings, processing of invoices/raising POs, generating reports, ensuring the team complies with client data protection, initiating and managing process improvements, maintenance of project site office facilities and overseeing the daily tasks of the PMO offshore team supporting the project under his/her care.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001753) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume