|Job Title:||PMO Manager|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 17:57|
We are looking for a PMO Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
The PMO manager support the team to manage a national EMR/EHR projects through meticulous tracking on scoping, planning and budgeting through to resourcing, development, change management and implementation. The PMO manager is expected to identify and develop all the necessary PMO and project execution processes required ensure a smooth implementation with high quality and consistent reporting. He/She may be expected to support the other Programme leads on specific project management activities including supporting the planning of system demonstration, testing or training workshops. The PMO manager may need to step up as PMO lead to manage the team for overall reporting.
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: PMO Business Services
- With minimum 5 years PM/PMO experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering large scale information systems in complex information exchange environments (in the health care industry would be an advantage).
- Demonstrated highly developed program level leadership and planning capability to support the implementation of and transition to a national EHR.
- Demonstrated highly developed program management skills, including ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills, to effectively manage project status in a large and complex organization.
- Highly developed communication, consultation, negotiation and advocacy skills and a proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to initiate, manage and report on program management activities and identify issues affecting the performance outcomes of the program.
- Proven ability to meet the challenges associated with ensuring a project activity is completed on time, on budget and to specification and quality requirements regardless of the hurdles encountered.
- Perseverance, leadership and coaching skills and the ability to lead and manage professional staff, vendors and teams.
- Substantial experience with project management methodology and knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to manage multiple projects activities at the one time and excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate effectively.
- Active listening skills and professional written and verbal communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage detailed project plans, schedules, resource plans, change management and implementation plans, including budgets and expenditures.
- Manage all phases of development, including requirement analysis, system design, specification, development, testing and implementation.
- Manage assigned sub-projects to deliver the main programme of work.
- Create project process, documentation and workflows.
- Design and develop Epic quick guide intended for project team reference.
- Ensure quality of all project deliverables, on time and on budget.
- Identify the processes required in place to ease the execution of project and reporting to senior management.
- Develop tracking mechanism for reporting project indicators such as KPIs, risk, schedule variance and cost variance.
- Develop project dashboard for reporting to senior management.
- Prepare reporting of project's achievements and progress through timely and accurate regular status updates on tasks and milestones in the project plan.
- Identify, escalate and support management of all program issues and risks.
- Perform secretariat role and deliver meeting minutes.
- Any relevant task assigned in relevance to the project.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002194) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume