|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2021 11:00|
We are looking for a PMO Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Master or Bachelor Degree 5-6years of experience in the area of project management support within professional services
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of MS Project is an advantage Knowledge of MS SharePoint is an advantage
- Knowledge of financial processes (e.g. invoicing and budgeting)
- Must have working experience on Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering large scale information systems in complex information exchange environments (in the health care industry would be an advantage).
- Demonstrated highly developed program management skills, including ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills, to effectively manage project status in a large and complex organization.
- Highly developed communication, consultation, negotiation and advocacy skills and a proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to initiate, manage and report on program management activities and identify issues affecting the performance outcomes of the program.
- Proven ability to meet the challenges associated with ensuring a project activity is completed on time, on budget and to specification and quality requirements regardless of the hurdles encountered.
- Substantial experience with project management methodology and knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002808) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume