|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 10:38|
We are looking for a PMO Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With minimum 1 to 2 years PM/PMO experience.
- Demonstrated experience being involved in large scale information systems in complex environments (in the health care industry would be an advantage).
- Highly developed communication, consultation skills and a proven ability to establish and cultivate relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Substantial experience with project management methodology and knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint (MS Project would be an advantage).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage detailed project plans, schedules.
- Ensure quality of all project deliverables, on time and on budget.
- Identify the processes required in place to ease the execution of project and reporting to senior management.
- Develop project dashboard for reporting to senior management.
- Prepare reporting of project’s achievements and progress through timely and accurate regular status updates on tasks and milestones in the project plan.
- Identify, escalate and support management of all program issues and risks.
- Manage the registration of training for the project team.
- Prepare and facilitate conference calls/meetings for internal team and senior stakeholders
- Any relevant task assigned in relevance to the project.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002213) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume