PLX Tech Analyst (SQL)
|Job Title:||PLX Tech Analyst (SQL)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 14:04|
We are looking for a PLX Tech Analyst (SQL), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Advanced level of PLX tool (Google Data Studio)
- Strong / hands on experience with SQL
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve problems
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work Directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business change to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Set up PLX tools & perform testing to ensure data processing, data filtration and dashboard generation and visualization is implemented accordingly.
- Maintenance PLX tools to ensure the required data from new sources as well as previous data added into PLX database.
- Generate unique code via PLX for individual participate tracking as well as setup web pages for participants to input this before being directed to livestream training.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002168) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume