People Communications Associate
|Job Title:||People Communications Associate|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 15:08|
We are looking for a People Communications Associate, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Communications Management
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience in marketing and/or marketing communications roles.
- Skills in strategic Marketing & Communications, especially in area of specialization or crossing several functional/technical areas
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to issues
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Clients.
- Experience in integrated marketing concepts, branding and message development
- Experience in campaign management, digital marketing, collateral production and content development
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reports to: Associate Manager
- The position supports our people communications campaigns in Singapore, working closely with counterparts across Southeast Asia on geography-wide campaigns.
- Develop communications strategy and execute programs aligned to the local market strategy.
- Programs can include articles/videos/profiles development, writing, internal sites & content management, internal social network content planning and execution, events management, among others.
- Leverage relevant regional marketing and communications programs, tailoring as necessary to local market conditions.
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget.
- Measure results from programs, and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners as appropriate.
- Provide support on campaign, event, program execution and ensure that supervisor is kept appraised of progress against time-lines.
- Collaborate with Southeast Asia and global teams, such as HR, Inclusion & Diversity and Businesses, to strengthen engagement with our people, positioning Client as the employer of choice.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002468) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's