Pega Application Developer
|Job Title:||Pega Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 16:21|
We are looking for a Pega Application Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 5-7 years of pega development experience
- Proficient in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA) 7.n PEGA Certification is preferred
- Experience in PEGA technical and architecture with broad industry and functional knowledge
- Experience in executing project releases on Pega PRPC BPM platform.
- Exposure in executing large BPM engagements through the complete SDLC lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with the Project Team in understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with the Team to set specifications for new applications
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements and Work with project managers, architects and SMEs to define metrics and performance goals for the process.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001368) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume