Pega Agile Lead Engineer
|Job Title:||Pega Agile Lead Engineer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 17:31|
We are looking for a Pega Agile Lead Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Pegasystems
- Critical Success Factors Experience in PEGA Rule Process Commander (PRPC) Experience in PEGA technical and architecture with broad industry and functional knowledge Experience in executing project releases on Pega PRPC BPM platform.
- Exposure in executing large BPM engagements through the complete SDLC lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical documentation to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Coordinate with the Project Team in understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features Collaborate with the Team to set specifications for new applications Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements Work with project managers, architects and SMEs to define metrics and performance goals for the process.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002086) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume