Payroll Operations Specialist (APAC)
|Job Title:||Payroll Operations Specialist (APAC)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 15:56|
We are looking for a Payroll Operations Specialist (APAC), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
The role of Payroll Operations Specialist will be based in Singapore and provide payroll support services to APAC countries for a global leading multinational company within the Communication, Media & Technology sector.
The successful candidate will be provided a unique opportunity to be responsible for payroll operations from a regional standpoint yet being able to get into the details and facilitate solutions through in-country and global experts. This role has no traveling expected and offers a team oriented working environment.
Duration: 12 Months
- The suitable candidate should have at least 5 years' experience in Payroll Management in a consulting services environment.
- Primary Skill: HR Service Delivery
- Multi-country experience in APAC would be advantageous
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance and Accounting
- In depth knowledge of APAC payroll and should have worked in In-house and payroll vendor setting dealing with complex issues
- Ability to triage information across different sources; problem solving / critical thinking skills are essential given that this is a tier 3 support role
- MNC experience preferred
- Strong communications, customer service, and troubleshooting skills
- Quick learner, and experience with root cause analysis
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee payroll operations of APAC countries through management of country vendor service levels and ensure compliance to local regulations.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and provide support in all matters representing the payroll function. Manage escalations and conflicts
- Collaborate with country, regional and global departments to develop solutions to complex payroll and related matters.
- Work within a dynamic team of colleagues from multiple locations where providing cross support to other colleagues is required.
- Take ownership of processes and serve as point of contact for payroll operations escalations and query resolution.
- From time to time undertake special projects and initiatives to achieve more efficient and compliant operations.
- Ensure all administration is maintained for: filing standards; closing of customer queries, and other regulatory requirements, etc.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002000) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's