Payments Partner Support
|Job Title:||Payments Partner Support|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 11:11|
We are looking for a Payments Partner Support, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Degree in computer science preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Linux operating system.
- Programming or scripting experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with regular expressions is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly detail and process oriented.
- Good at documenting new processes and keeping documentation up to date.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently.
- Proactivity is very important for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, identify, and troubleshoot issues for partner integrations
- Act as point of contact to discuss post-launch issues with partners
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Accurately maintain case management system, and record status of work
- Utilize debugging tools to fix or triage partner issues autonomously
- Identify when cases require escalation, and engage with higher support tiers to hand off cases
- Follow documented process flows and playbooks to resolve partner issues
- Ensure prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Document new processes and keep documentation up to date
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002660) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume