Oracle ESB SME Consultant
|Job Title:||Oracle ESB SME Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 10:23|
We are looking for a Oracle ESB SME Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Knowledge of general data integration, data federation, business intelligence concepts and controls
- Knowledge of LDAP and SQL queries, SQL scripting in Oracle
- Create or modify or performance tune procedure/function in Oracle
- Strong Knowledge of SQL/PLSQL, Data Modeling
- Strong Knowledge in Crystal Reports and application / object security, working knowledge of Crystal Reports server
- Sound Knowledge of Java, relevant experience in development of multi-tier applications using JAVA, TOMCAT-5.5, Weblogic servers
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide SME support for both Development / Build & Operations support for Oracle ESB (enterprise bus service) system.
- Lead Development / Build Team for Oracle ESB system for Feature enhancements, Products upgrades, Continuous improvement plans, Performance tuning & optimization, etc.
- Provide third level troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents.
- Provide SME support for workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual. Provide permanent fixes to critical defects that are identified in the application
- Lead communications with client stakeholders & external parties for solution architecture discussions, root cause analysis for major incidents that need SME support, etc.
- Work with third party vendors to resolve and/or implement patches for the resolution of defects related to third party software
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002302) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume