Network Infrastructure Support Consultant
|Job Title:||Network Infrastructure Support Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 12:06|
We are looking for a Network Infrastructure Support Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum polytechnic diploma in the relevant discipline
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in hardware, software support and network operations with proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS) and OSI or TCP/IP model
- Experience in implementation of network infrastructure for remote office buildouts / relocations.
- Experience in implementation, administration and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices – Cisco / Juniper / Aruba Platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, IDS & Firewalls to maximize network efficiency and security
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Support video conferencing devices and digital content delivery solutions e.g. Cisco MX700/800, Microsoft Surface Hub.
- Tier 2 - local office end user support including incident management.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000969) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume