|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 09:30|
We are looking for a Network Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- CCNA/CCNP , NRS1
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on Network experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols, routers, switches a must
- Telco background will be an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting IP and Optics Customer – Telco and Govt
- Configuration and setup of Network Devices e.g. Switches and Router
- Handle Client Enquiries & Break/Fix.
- Troubleshooting Network Related Issue e.g. Switching/Routing.
- Handle multiple ISP and government related project.
- Knowledge on ISP technology such as SDH, SONET, DWDM, IP/MPLS, BGP, VPWS, VPLS and VPRN.
- Maintain DWDM project which involve support and troubleshoot wavelength issue and fiber channel cross connection issue, physical card and connection.
- Maintain SDH project which involve time division multiplexing, control network (DCC), Ethernet carrier technology, cross connection between devices and monitoring the path.
- Maintain ISP IP network which involves various ISP technology such as E-pipe and MPLS.
- Follow up on maintenance tickets, manage the team to ensure that tickets are handled according to process and SLA have been met through meeting, conference call and emails.
- Proficient on network and security technology and terminology (OSPF, VLAN etc)
- This is a maintenance role
- Rostered standby duties amongst engineers will be required (additional remuneration applies)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with