|Job Title:||Network Architect|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 15:30|
We are looking for a Network Architect, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 10 year of expereince with 5 or more years of relevant functional experience in network architect role with F5 devices including LTM, GTM with ASM/WAF.
- Experience in design, architect, implement and manage Cisco Firepower will be advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, Implementation and integration of networking equipment routers, switches, firewalls, proxies and security appliances
- Troubleshoot, resolve and find out root cause of network and security issues.
- Prepare network documentation such as network diagram, network design with rationale of design, implementation plan and power point slides on proposals for new features to address network issues.
- Networking and associated protocols including TCP/UDP, DMVPN, OSPF, BGP, DNS, SNMP and other internet associated protocols
- Design, architect, implement and manage F5 devices including LTM, GTM with ASM/WAF
- IP addressing to include subnetting, route aggregation, and BGP route maps
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001614) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume