|Job Title:||Network Administration|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021 11:21|
We are looking for a Network Administration, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working on network infrastructure, data centers, WAN, LAN.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in administering and troubleshooting network devices like routers and switches.
- Experience in administering and working with Load balancers (F5 LTM/ASM)
- Strong inter-personal skills to effectively represent IT concepts to executive level management and end users.
- Must have self-initiative to learn and adopt to new technologies in a fast paced environment, willing to take advantage of opportunities for professional growth.
- Punctual and available to work 24x7 whenever required.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
- Actively participates in meetings or in company events.
- Must be able and willing to cross train to other network technologies such as but not limited to routing/switching/wireless/voip/application delivery.
- Network-related certifications are good to have but not required.C6
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This is primarily an operations role which may require project involvement as needed.
- As part of the support team, accountabilities includes processing of requests, supporting and resolving incidents, implementing changes, and reviewing problems.
- Demonstrates a service oriented approach in processing customer requirements and request.
- Provides second and third level network incident support (in a shifting or on-call rotation) for incident tickets not resolved by Level 1 - with a primary focus on service restoration.
- Performs in-depth troubleshooting and complex analysis of network protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, etc., collaborates with other teams to identify root cause.
- Performs administration and maintenance of network devices likeload balancers, router, switches and different VPN technologies.
- Ensures changes meet required standards and quality prior to deployment in the production environment to minimize impact to the business.
- Strictly follows change management process.
- Provides effective time management and work prioritization to meet target dates for activities and project tasks; identified risk which may impact the ability to meet deliverables.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail with focus on delivering quality work; seeks continuous improvement for the betterment of the organization.
- Accountable to the team's commitments, deliverables and SLA's
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002393) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume