|Job Title:||Network Administration|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2021 14:40|
We are looking for a Network Administration, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in TCP/IP (Layer 3) networking, IP routing, and switching
- With basic experience/knowledge on network firewalls or configuring access lists
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Must have self initiative to learn and adopt to new technologies in a fast paced environment, willing to take advantage of opportunities for professional growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 2/3 support (in a shifting or on-call rotation) in Network Security Operations with main focus on service restoration and security remediation. As part of the support team, accountabilities includes processing of requests, supporting and resolving incidents, implementing changes, and reviewing problems.
- Performs in-depth troubleshooting and participate in conference calls together with other relevant teams and internal/external stakeholders
- Implement configuration changes and performs administration and maintenance of network security devices (firewalls, IPS, email filtering systems, web proxy devices, access control systems)
- Employs production monitoring tools to ensure that all systems are running and available, ensures network security devices are in optimal operation.
- Address IT security vulnerability issues by conducting software upgrades/patches, device hardening, and others.
- Strictly follows change management process.
- Provides effective time management and work prioritization to meet target dates for activities and project tasks; identified risk which may impact the ability to meet deliverables.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail with focus on delivering quality work; seeks continuous improvement for the betterment of the organization.
- Accountable to the team's commitments, deliverable and SLA's
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002810) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's