Murex MxML Developer
|Job Title:||Murex MxML Developer|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 18:22|
We are looking for a Murex MxML Develope, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience and minimum 3 years relevant experience in Murex STP trade interface and post trade workflow development.
- Possess good knowledge of technical skills: Murex MxML (MX 3.1), with proficiency in XML/XST, data dictionaries
- Murex pre-trade sequence related to STP trade interfaces.
- SQL, preferably in Sybase environment.
- UNIX system command and shell scripting.
- Good to have below knowledge and skills:
-> Murex datamart report, market data (MDRS/MDCS/RTBS).
-> Core Java, preferably version 1.6 and above.
-> Agile software development knowledge.
-> Automated test framework hands-on experience.
- Other requirements:
-> Good knowledge of Treasury products.
-> Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
-> Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
-> Good teamwork skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute projects and enhancements and provide technical support in STP trade interfaces, including pre-trade related enhancement.
- Analyze user requirements and design/development of Murex STP trade interfaces.
- Work will also include some development using UNIX shell scripts, SQL and Core Java to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors.
- Experienced in building Confirmation templates, event notices, Swift Messages and related document generation from the STP
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001115) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume