MSD 365 Functional BA Consultant
|Job Title:||MSD 365 Functional BA Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2021 09:24|
We are looking for a MSD 365 Functional BA, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Must have skills: CRM, Customer Care, Customer Analytics and Customer Insight
- Branch Banking experience
- Customer Sales & Service Delivery Platforms experience
- Advisory Sales and Service Delivery Platforms experience
- Electronic Banking Channels experience
- Multi-Channel Integration experience
- Internet Banking experience
- Mobile Banking experience
- Integrated Wealth Management Systems experience
- Retail and Distribution experience
- O365 SharePoint experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requirement analysis elicitation:
-> Collaborate with BU specialists to elicit & review business requirements.
-> Analyze & document the to be business and operation process based on the agreed requirements or function point perform impact assessment.
-> Responsible to analyses and define detailed functional & Nonfunctional requirement based on business requirements.
-> Monitor & manage risk issue related to requirements & scope creep.
-> Transition functional & nonfunctional to system analysts and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
-> Write business functional release note and contribute to deployment plan.
-> Collaborate with GIS to ensure nonfunctional requirements effectively incorporate security requirements.
- Post Go Live:
-> Facilitate/ provide train the trainer on application enhancement.
-> Maintain up to date knowledge base related to application feature & processes (SME)
- Testing & scope management:
-> Work with test manager & tester to translate business requirement into system integration test scenarios.
-> Clarify test finding escalated by test manager & classify the finding accordingly.
-> Perform impact assessment and estimation for project change request.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002841) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume