|Job Title:||MongoDB Developer|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 17:47|
We are looking for a MongoDB Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
Are you MongoDB Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for! In this role, you would be working on a project with a Fortune 500 company.
- You should have 5+ years' experience in MongoDB.
- Good experience with a programming language such as Java or Node.js is preferred
- Good experience in MongoDB Security and Defragmentation
- Able to detect performance problems using Mongo Profiler.
- You should have experience in working on CRUD Operations, Document based Data modeling, Design of Collections and Documents
- You must have experience with physical collection creation, access pattern tuning, sharding implementation, index creation and debugging query execution to obtain optimum DB performance
- Having good knowledge of various MongoDB database design patterns and physical architectures for different use cases
- Having knowledge on data replication and sharding in a distributed database, Schema and architecture design -working with application/development team
- Able to do Query fine tuning & index re-build
- Having experience with monitoring of various issues related with database, Monitoring at Server, Collection Level and various monitoring tools related to MongoDB
- Hands on experience in root cause analysis for business impacting issues and agile.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002072) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume