|Job Title:||Middleware Operations|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 14:42|
We are looking for a Middleware Operations, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Experience in operating highly available services, ideally in the financial industry
- Experience with design/architecting large-scale distributed systems preferably using AWS technologies.
- 4+ years of operating container platforms Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker
- Experiences in configuring and operating AWS EKS desirable.
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or IT related technical discipline
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administration and configuration of application server
- Issue’s investigation and troubleshooting
- Middleware refreshment and patching
- Ticket management (L2/L3 support) in collaboration with our strategic AWS
- Contribution to the design, technical documentation, implementation, and administration of enterprise applications
- Coding of automation and monitoring scripts
- On-call service (7x24), early/late shifts
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002487) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume