Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 15:44|
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
What you'll need to succeed
You will have strong experience of working in MS Dynamics Functional Consultant role(s).
In addition, you will have the ability to maintain and make changes in all Microsoft related applications including Office365, Skype, Sharepoint, Dynamics 365 CRM in sales
- Over 6+ years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 both On Premises and Online.
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations.
- Ability to tailor a Dynamics CRM solution including customisation, workflows, business process flows, business rules and chart and dashboard creation
- Working knowledge of Dynamics CRM development options
- Experience of all Dynamics CRM interfaces including web, Outlook, smartphone and tablet apps
- Appreciation of supporting architecture including Office365 and Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of supporting Microsoft solutions including Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, Microsoft Parature and Microsoft Social Engagement
- Understanding of integration techniques and tools available.
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills and Experience of working to deadlines
Good to have:
- Positive and willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to take ideas and concepts and turn these into an IT based solution
- Proactive self-starter
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and creative mind
- Meticulous for details
- Team player and passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to deliver quality software product
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000824) in Subject line and highlighting:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's