|Job Title:||Messaging Administrator|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 11:57|
We are looking for a Messaging Administrator, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of IT experience with significant technical and operational experience in messaging products and services.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of the following:
- Messaging Gateway Appliances (TrendMicro / IronPort)
-> Exchange Server 2010/2016/Online on a large environment
-> Archival/Journaling System (Exchange / Enterprise Vault)
-> BlackBerry/Good Mobility Suite Technology
-> Mobile Device Management (MDM) / Mobile Application Management (MAM) / Mobile Information Management (MIM)
- Very good understanding of the Hub Transport setup and configuration (Email Routing)
- Should understand End to End messaging which includes Exchange 2010 and 2016/Online Hybrid and how to configure in a large environment.
- Very good understanding of Exchange High Availability (Database Availability Group) In-depth knowledge of PowerShell and other administration scripting tools
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016
- Strong knowledge of Exchange Online/Office 365
- Strong knowledge in archiving and email policy management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Virtualization, Active Directory/LDAP/ADFS, monitoring solutions, storage products and backup applications.
- Knowledge in project management.
- Knowledge of ITIL or other framework.
- Excellent track record in process controls, problem solving and service delivery.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment, with responsibility for supporting multiple applications and network environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities consist of the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of enterprise messaging infrastructure which includes, but not limited to, Messaging Gateway Appliances, Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2016/Online hybrid, Archival/Journaling system and Data Leakage Protection solutions.|
- Additional responsibilities include supporting the Blackberry/Good Mobility Suite environment.
- The candidate will provide administration responsibilities across a wide array of technical services.
- Key duties: Administration, troubleshooting and handle user requests.
- Assist and involve in installation/configuration of Microsoft Exchange, implementation and management of Exchange High Availability (e.g. clustering, DAG).
- Investigation and troubleshoot on issue relating on application mail relay and routing and SMTP gateway.
- Execute and support patch management and disaster recovery.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001122) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume