Mercury Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Mercury Solutions Architect|
|Location:||Japan and South Korea|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 10:37|
We are looking for a Mercury Solutions Architect, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Extensive, real-world experience designing and architecting complex enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures for global applications.
- Experience with multi-tier system development for large enterprises
- Knowledge of leading CRM, T&E, Business Intelligence/Reporting tools or reporting architecture/design is preferred
- Exposure to infrastructure and application security technologies and approaches
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and standards in ERP, CRM platforms
- Experience in full development lifecycle phases
- Experience planning and breaking down a task into sub-tasks and estimating effort to perform the work
- Very familiar with various requirements gathering techniques
- Overtime and vacation scheduling are dependent upon team priorities and may change during the course of a year.
- Position may be eligible for alternative work locations dependent upon team dynamics.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal.
- Open for roles in Korea and Japan, fluency in Korean or Japanese, respectively, is required
- Position requires accurate and timely tracking of time spent working on projects
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform would be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in detailed solution architecture/ design, including application and infrastructure solutions architecture.
- Have strong knowledge of the SAP Technical Platform, ideally with SAP ECC, SAP NetWeaver, with a good knowledge of SAP supported platforms for large scale global ERP and CRM projects..
- Technical exposure to multiple SAP NetWeaver components, including BW, PI/PO, Gateway.
- Experience with cloud solutions, especially SAP Cloud products, including integration back to on premise systems.
- Experience architecting integration with SaaS solutions
- Experience with complex, multi-system environment landscapes, including private/public cloud integration.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Management, methodologies, including business and process modeling tools
- Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experience overseeing (from a technical perspective) highly complex multiple global scale projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a leading member of global distributed technical teams that deliver quality services.
- Excellent technical architecture skills, enabling the creation of future proof highly complex scalable global solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
- Very familiar with ERP implementation/management, service/operations management, ITIL, etc.
- Willing to champion EY Technology service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by EY Technology at global scale.
Skills and attributes for success
- Is part of Mercury Strategy & Architecture team; works with project management teams, engineer leads, team leads, program architect, business & application architects and/or engineering leads to resolve issues which arise within project; drives project's progress and critical success factors, as well as any designated 3rd party resources (e.g. SI, Hosting, AMS).
- Direction setting and articulating, consensus building, conflict mediation, diplomacy, etc.
- Exercises influence at many levels of the organization up to the program and Global leader - EA Level.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002122) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's