Media Ops - Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Media Ops - Reporting Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 18:19|
We are looking for a Media Ops - Reporting Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Customer Experience Management
- 3+ years of working experience in data Analysis and Reporting
- Advanced Excel skills (including Power Query, VBA and macros)
- Strong knowledge in PL SQL, Power BI, Google suite (including Data studio)
- Strong knowledge in various databases such as SQL Server, MS Access
- Experience in object-oriented programming and other data analysis programs
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic, creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Developing Business Reviews and have excellent communication skills
- Experience working with internal/ external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Expertise in delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, data quality assessment and data profiling
- Work across different line of Business, conferring with Team leads, SMEs and Client partners to gather requirements and specifications to develop enhanced data and reporting tools.
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of reports and create dashboards that provide insight into key data points
- Use data-gathering and modeling strategies to provide an overview of new processes and enhanced procedures for reporting. Maintain various data sources and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy and data Integrity
- Effectively communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to operations and senior stakeholders and provide suggestions of improvements based on findings.
- Exercise sound judgment while analyzing and interpreting data to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness for operations and leadership.
- Prepare reports, dashboards and supporting Ad hoc data views and presentations for Business Reviews.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002222) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume