Media Expert/ Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Media Expert/ Relationship Manager|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2020 11:43|
We are looking for a Media Expert/ Relationship Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
The Media Community Development team develops and executes on solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms. This team helps to improving the experience of the media partner on the platform, by increasing engagement levels through exceptional support experiences for publishers, public figures, content and video creators, and obtaining actionable insights through the interaction with partners.
This individual will work with media partners, providing support, collecting feedback, and managing the communication channel through voice and email interactions. This role will also involve executing scaled outreach campaigns to create and sustain new partnerships.
- Exceptional interactive communication and presentation skills as well as ability to serve as a spokesperson for the Social Media Platform
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who is ready to take on initiatives without constant supervision
- Proactively inform & drive engagement for partners & resolve business issues with partners
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking is necessary in this role
- BA/BS degree of higher (Degree in Communications, BA, Marketing) [or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3+ years of experience in partner management / client servicing/ b2b tele sales / account management experience
- Experience in outbound calling is preferred as the process involves 95% calling.
- Background in having worked in entertainment ecosystem and functioning of media partnerships or Digital Marketing/Social Media/Advertising is desirable
- Previous experience of working in the media industry is advantageous
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform
- Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
- Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Become a primary point of contact for the partner and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners in the media & entertainment space.
- Identify strategic partners, educate them on the Social Media platform and technology, manage relationships with key partners.
- Manage strategy, implement and optimize partners' objectives on Social Media
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners.
- Provide operational day to day support to managed partners
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001712) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume