Marketing + Communications Manager (Telecomms & Social Media Industry)
|Job Title:||Marketing + Communications Manager (Telecomms & Social Media Industry)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 11:06|
We are looking for a Marketing + Communications Manager (Telecomms & Social Media Industry), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Communications Management
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience with professional services/B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Superior program management
- Proven track record and experience developing and executing internal and external marketing campaigns/communications strategies and success in return on investment
- Proven experience in marketing collateral development
- High attention to detail
- Strong multichannel and multi-geography marketing skills
- Ability to cut through clutter/obstacles and deliver programs in a timely manner
- Strong executive presence with ability to interface with senior executives, ask questions, bring marketing strategy and consulting expertise
- Ability to operate in a virtual (technology-enabled) global team environment
- Sensitivity to the cultural variances across different countries
- Goal oriented and focused
- Resourceful and able to move forward with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reports to: Marketing Lead for Australia and New Zealand, Africa, India, South East Asia, the Middle East.
- This marketing manager will develop and drive integrated marketing programs for industry segments.
- Develop and execute markets-level, multichannel, integrated marketing strategies and plans to support industry practices:
- Responsibility for the industry client experience journeys based on the industry audience personas (includes understanding and defining the relevant associations, events, publications, social and other industry priority experiences).
- Collaborate with the account-based marketers and the Client Group marketers based in the Market Unit to leverage / localize global / regional industry marketing campaigns.
- Lead the event strategy, working with the business, event, and relevant M+C teams to plan and execute both virtual and in-person events.
- Lead industry marketing program—working with business stakeholders on messaging, developing industry solution marketing material and managing marketing activations.
- Serve as primary industry liaison to other M+C campaigns— designing and supporting to execute industry marketing activations
- Optimize marketing programs and improve client engagement using business intelligence tools and reports.
- Work with Campaign Management Team to provide brief, strategy, budget and outcomes for go-to-market execution.
- Collaborate with other parts of the Marketing + Communications team on marketing activations for industry marketing campaigns including social media, digital marketing (website, e-mail marketing), events and more.
- Manage relationships with internal marketing teams for key ecosystem partners
- Contribute, as needed, to Telecomms & Social Media Industry content development program when help is needed to complete key pieces of thought leadership.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002465) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's