Managed Services Settlement Executive
|Job Title:||Managed Services Settlement Executive|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 10:19|
We are looking for a Managed Services Settlement Executive, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 2 Years and above experience
- Diploma or equivalent (Diploma in Business or IT Telecommunication is an advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge of ICT products, Pegasus and SAP experience is an advantage
- Independent and proactive team player
- Must be meticulous, organized and able to handle work pressure well
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive order completion documents from vendors and acknowledge the email upon order closure.
- Respond to stakeholders on order status.
- Consult with vendors and internal teams for order completion details if not received.
- Prepare status for outstanding order report and follow up till order closure.
- Update details into customer billing and vendor payment systems.
- Inform vendors on service termination and stop payment for the service contracts.
- Raise payment to vendor for order commissioning and update the list.
- Perform any other duties as required or assigned.
- Create and maintain records of service provided by vendors or overseas partners
- Liaising with vendors on invoicing and payment matters
- Process invoice from vendors and issue payment instruction
- Resolving order, billing and payment disputes.
- Attend to queries on order, billing and payment matters
- Effect accrual process monthly and ensure its accuracy
- Prepare various monthly reports including accrual and payment reports.
- Preparing service and payment report requested by various business units, if any.
- Analysis of monthly payment report and explain variance.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002448) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume