|Job Title:||Mainframe Developer|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 15:19|
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Mainframe Developer who is responsible for developing new system functionality, providing system maintenance & enhancements, and running and protecting the business by providing support for critical Risk applications.
Duration: 12 Months
- COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, CICS and Able to handle the projects/requests end to end
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Mainframe development.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field.
- Develop and execute unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications.
- Responsible for full System Development Life Cycle
- Work with business team to complete acceptance testing and participate in integration testing
- Ability to provide and implement technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems.
- Ability to interact with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and Self learner with limited dependency on additional support.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002098) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume