Mainframe & Hadoop Developer
|Job Title:||Mainframe & Hadoop Developer|
|Contact Name:||ACR (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 16:32|
We are looking for a Mainframe & Hadoop Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- IBM Mainframe languages such as COBOL, EZTRIEVE, JCL, CICS and DB2
- File/record management such as VSAM, TAPE, DB2, DASD MVS, Expeditor
- Hands on experience on Changeman, Infoman, OPC, SDSF, SPUFI, SORT, File-Aid, FTP Designing, coding/programming skills on Hadoop based applications
- Understanding on MQ architecture would be added advantage
- Experience in Spark, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Java/J2EE
- Understanding of MapReduce/Spark
- Experience of building and coding applications using various Hadoop components
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as HBASE
- At least 1-2 years of IT development knowledge using Java technologies and handling cloud based application development would be an advantage.
- Experience in various cloud technologies would be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge in any of Spring, Hibernate, JMS (Active MQ, Kafka), Apache Camel Integration Framework.
- Experience in data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop
- Good understanding of Big Data Eco system, and various Big Data distributions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be able to do deployments and configuring engines for best performance (Should have exposure to performance testing and fine tuning application).|
- Translate customer requirements and formulate detailed specifications from which programs are written.
- Design and enhance applications by following Cloud platform best practices, techniques.
- Be part of the development team in the implementation/deployment of software solutions.
- Working in a very collaborative and agile team, you are expected to work interdependently - collaborate, negotiate, make trade-offs, handle conflicts.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001450) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume