Linux System Specialist
|Job Title:||Linux System Specialist|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 09:45|
We are looking for a Linux System Specialist, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Landscape software distribution experience
- Linux and Ubuntu OS development, administration, packaging, scripting
- Git, Jenkins and Ansible experience
- Networking fundamentals knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Required for onsite support to build and deploy a new Linux image to users which will be developed in Landscape.
- Responsible for leading technical client discussions and escalations.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Leading a team of ~5-6 members from the Linux Run team
- Determine feature updates, bugs/fixes, etc. and oversee planning and management of the entire Linux estate
- Quality Assurance Lead and approver for all Linux production updates
- Develop processes to streamline the Linux support model and to pre-empt requests from a very technologically strong client base
- Articulate technical issues and showstoppers to Accenture Management in a timely manner
- Ensure overall smooth operations of Linux and serve as the escalation point for technical escalations from client
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002041) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume