Level 3 PL-SQL Developer
|Job Title:||Level 3 PL-SQL Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2021 10:56|
We are looking for a Level 3 PL-SQL Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in PL/SQL development.
- Experience in performance tuning is a plus.
- Experience in working closely with clients providing required services
- Experience in maintaining (production support) and developing applications
- Experience with ITIL is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle technical design, application development for enhancements and projects under the scope of the Application Maintenance Services
- Development of Production Bug Fixes (Code Change)
- Develop, test and deploy fixes to in-scope applications as required
- Provide detailed impact assessment on changes impacting in-scope applications.
- Perform regression testing to ensure systems are not impacted by any new software updates, patches and/or new releases.
- Perform the necessary testing at various stages of the development cycle, support user testing, and obtain user sign-off on the test results
- Perform and support the deployment of tested software updates, patches and/or new releases into the various non-production environments (Dev, UAT, and Pre-PROD)
- Work with users on issue clarifications, resolutions
- Escalate issues to management within an appropriate time
- Adopt continuous improvement approach by recommending improvements in the processes
- Must comply with client’s standards such as the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT security policies, best practices, procedures & guidelines
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002800) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume