Level 2 Support Engineer (Oracle PL/SQL)
|Job Title:||Level 2 Support Engineer (Oracle PL/SQL)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 09:53|
We are looking for a Level 2 Support Engineer (Oracle PL/SQL), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill Oracle Applications PLSQL
- Need to be proficient in Informatica, Oracle-PLSQL, Shell Scripting, Unix/Linux, Control-M, Windows 2088 server
- Good to have: Python/.Net/Java
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Well versed with ITIL Concepts - Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management, Knowledge management.
- Perform and manage incident and event tickets, determine priority, and resolution from Level 1 escalation within defined SLA in compliance to Client s incident management process.
- Escalate incident and event tickets to Level 3 teams within defined SLA in compliance to client s incident management process
- Perform in-depth production incident troubleshooting, resolve any production incident and monitor the fixes to ensure correct resolution.
- Provide trend analysis and root cause analysis on recurring incidents and defects
- Review and plan continuous improvements to ensure smooth running of the applications
- Manage application jobs, and provide instructions to Level 1 Application Operations team for jobs recovery/execution
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002431) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's