Level 2 Application Support
|Job Title:||Level 2 Application Support|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 09:51|
We are looking for a Level 2 Application Support, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 3+ years working in 2nd Level Support team.
- Technical knowledge of banking products and services.
- Oracle, Java and AWS knowledge helpful.
- Involved technical understanding of industry standards and practices
- ITIL process knowledge and used to manage tickets
- Knowledge of relevant tools and applicable software programs.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience with AWS cloud is highly desirable
- Team Player
- Able to work in different shifts (night on-call, day shift and adhoc weekend support)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Functional knowledge of involved applications, data to be able to do impact analysis, troubleshooting or involve/co-ordinate with other teams.
- Follow incident management process end-to-end in a timely manner including triage of incident.
- Ensure problem ticket raised (PRB) and required teams, stakeholders are informed.
- Differentiate between incident and service request. Fulfil adhoc small reporting requirements.
- EOD Batch ownership in productive environment.
- Health checks and application monitoring.
- Manage end user’s expectation and other relevant stakeholders.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002350) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's