|Job Title:||Lead Inventor|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 09:55|
We are looking for a Lead Inventor, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Change Management
- Knowledge and IP
- Ability to sell a point of view, not just have one
- Happy, comfortable and successful working in an iterative way, without a heavy reliance on standard process
- Encourages project team to try new things (through their own actions)
- Ability to redirect and course correct a project as needed
- Generates new ideas, process and structures to help us grow
- Go beyond smart strategy documents to develop real-world solutions positioned for growth
- Ability to be an intellectual juggler and operate on multiple levels on a project and on the inventing team considering the past, the task at hand and incorporating their knowledge of organisation, people, politics, etc
- Experienced and confident in designing day plans, setting up and leading workshops, moderating consumers, using stimulus and managing the necessary quantity and quality of ideas.
- Ability to clearly see business opportunities and articulate them convincingly
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead Inventors strategically lead innovation projects while blending a creative approach to solving problems with real commercial grounding.
- Lead Inventors are able to drive an iterative approach to innovation, applying our relevant tools and behaviours of experimentation to all challenges.
- Owning and cracking our clients’ innovation problems and are smart, provocative thinkers with a human approach to business.
- Lead Inventors require a minimum of eight years of business experience in branding/marketing, strategic consulting, insight, and/or innovation experience as well as a track record for developing new products, services and solutions to business problems.
- Lead Inventors need to be idea generators comfortable working in an iterative way: they are constantly curious about the world and must be able to draw on their experience and also our own
- Lead Inventors must have experience leading innovation initiatives, including expertise in design thinking, consumer insight and user experience in both corporate and consulting environments.
- As natural leaders, our Lead Inventors must possess the demeanour, business maturity, intellect and integrity required to establish immediate credibility with key stakeholders within the company.
- Motivates and inspires their project teams
- Helps develop the skills of the people around them (on project and beyond)
- Writes and owns the POV and approach for new business pitches and proposals
- Creates, leads and grows long lasting client relationships
- Manages most senior clients plus any big issues throughout their projects
- Scope and cost a project accurately and in the moment
- Understands and helps support revenue management
- Delivers against their set annual new business targets
- Ensures they and their teams are working profitably
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002171) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your reevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume