|Job Title:||Lead Consultant|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 13:40|
We are looking for a Lead Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 12 plus years of experience
- Technical skills (Required - Mandatory) - Architecture and Deployment, Cisco Switching NX-OS/Cisco Routing, VMware NSX-V/T, Network Automation/Python/Ansible, HLD & LLD , Documentation Skills
- Knowledge with F5 & NetScaler Load Balancing, Network Security
- Certification: CCIE/CCDP/CCNP equivalent
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / Project Management - PMP
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Data Network (administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Design, Preparing of HLD/LLD, Implementation Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management.
- Provide network WAN/LAN design, implementation, consulting, Cisco, Aruba, Juniper or equivalent
- Network audit Identify the gaps and suggest the remedial solution. Supporting in RFP/RFI response.
- Handling Client discussions for due diligence, business information gathering etc.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002528) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's