|Job Title:||KYC Analyst|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2022 12:49|
We are looking for a KYC Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months Extendable
- A university degree, with 1 year of experience in financial industry
- Experience in onboarding, client lifecycle change processes, payment and asset transfer processes will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Wealth Management Onboarding, Maintenance, or Periodic KYC Review in Singapore regulatory landscape.
- Experience in leading and/or implementing process changes & automation favored.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building & maintaining relationships with various client advisers, client adviser assistants, custodians, counterparties, stock lending, risk and offshore teams.
- Manage the risk and controls of the corporate actions processes and continue to evolve/streamline/minimise risk across income, mandatory and voluntary events.
- Assist and drive the implementation of various change initiatives for the corporate action processes.
- Work closely with the APAC Wealth Management Corporate Actions team to provide day to day support, assist in meeting their objectives and strategies.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002993) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume