Junior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 15:01|
We are looking for a Junior Network Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Strong knowledge of ITIL framework and IT service management concepts. ServiceNow tool experience preferred.
- Possess Good knowledge in project management and vendor management.
- Exhibit excellent problem solving/root cause analysis skills.
- Must have knowledge and experience in network scripting and process automation.
- Must be capable of mounting switches and carry weighted equipment.
- Experience in structure cabling technologies and data center cabling methodologies.
- Experience in large scale wireless deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Basic Knowledge about servers (Wintel and Linux and virtualization) is required.
- Experience in supporting, maintaining, and Deploying Cisco ISE and Aruba CPPM.
- Experience working with Cisco N9K, C-3560, C-4500, C-3650, C-6500, C9300, and Alcatel 6K switches.
- Experience working with Cisco WLC 8500, 5500, Alcatel WLC 4550, 4750XM, AOS 8.x version
- Experience dealing with Cisco/Alcatel TAC case escalation and issue reporting.
- Experience working with extensive enterprise support and maintenance of LAN /WLAN infrastructure.
- Proficiency in IP subnet, OSI layers, PBR, OSPF, BGP, STP, VTP, SNMP, QoS, HSRP, VPC, VRF, VSS, DNS, DHCP, NAC, LAN Security, 802.1x Auth, SSL/TLS, 802.11, RADIUS, TACACS+, Linux, and Microsoft OS is a must.
- Proficiency and experience in developing technical documentation such as System Design, Configuration Design, System Architecture Drawings and technical deliverables using Microsoft Office software tools (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio)
- Proficient in using network analyzer/sniffing tools such as Sniffer, Wireshark, and Ethereal for troubleshooting network issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform wireless site surveys, conduct site evaluations, and generate Heat Maps utilizing Ekahau Survey Pro and Air Magnet Survey.
- Track and understand the Cisco and Alcatel security vulnerability reports and provide the SW/ HW bug fixes.
- Network Layer 1 technologies and Cable tester (fiber and copper) for troubleshooting.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002375) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume