Junior Java Developer
|Job Title:||Junior Java Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 10:47|
We are looking for a Junior Java Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 1 year of full stack development experience
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java/Spring)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5/Angular.JS/React)
- Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Primary Skill: Java Technology
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.|
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and compleme
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001696) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume