Junior Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Junior Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 15:44|
We are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 1 year of full stack development experience
- Primary Skill: Java Enterprise Edition
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java/Spring)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5/Angular.JS/React)
- Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001749) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume