Java Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Java Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 16:47|
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 6 years of experience in Java Full stack development experience
- Familiarity with working in a full stack capacity within an agile team.
- Note that we are not looking for front-end specialists. However, we are open to server-side specialists who have a basic front-end knowledge and is willing to learn.
- Knowledge of Spring framework (5+ years).
- RESTful API development, security and testing.
- Knowledge of ReactJS or another popular JS framework.
- Experience with relational databases, especially Oracle.
- Comfortable using Maven, Git and Bitbucket.
- Nice-to-have: Selenium Python, microservices architecture, bash scripting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on Java server-side coding to build a real-time E-Trading system
- Full-stack development. Mostly server side coding using the Spring framework with some front-end web development in ReactJS.
- Peer code review
- Writing automated tests
- Small amount of related system integration and infrastructure work, eg. basic webserver, database, middleware configuration.
- Working in a flexible Agile environment
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume