JAVA Developer (Trainee/ Entry Level)
|Job Title:||JAVA Developer (Trainee/ Entry Level)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 10:03|
We are looking for a JAVA Developer (Trainee/ Entry Level), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Passionate about innovating, learning new skills and technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to understand their requirements.
- Work in a larger team and participate in entire system life cycle.
- Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale Java/J2EE/Mobile based product.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
- Maintain and update all existing J2EE applications as needed.
- Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Develop and adhere to best practices for developing applications.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002416) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume