Java Developer (Pre-Trade Systems)
|Job Title:||Java Developer (Pre-Trade Systems)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 12:09|
We are looking for a Java Developer (Pre-Trade Systems), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum Bachelor degree Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Strong technical background with at least 5 years of hands-on development experience using core java, spring, spring boot, restful services, microservices, cloud integration, and container services
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of building software with messaging related technologies such as jms, mq and/or kafka, relational database (oracle or sql server) and nosql database (mongo or cassandra)
- Good understanding of agile based execution process and well versed with various build and deploy tools like git, jenkins, team city
- Able to interpret a business requirements and transform it into an executable code
- Knowledge on equity derivatives, and experience working with front office business users would be a plus but not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements and design / develop robust technical solutions
- Work as part of an agile development team with a global technology team
- hands-on, experienced technical team member who has built and worked on the development of applications with modern technologies and will continue to expand their technical knowledge to deliver value to the business
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001816) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume