Java Developer (Java 8) +TDD
|Job Title:||Java Developer (Java 8) +TDD|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:31|
We are looking for a Java Developer (Java 8) +TDD, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Java Technology
- Hands-on experience with J2EE standard Should be really good experience in TDD - Test Driven Development practices
- Working experience in Java 8 or above(Mandatory)
- Experience in JPA, Junit, Maven, Spring frameworks, Springboot, Liquibase, SVN, Git.
- Excellent knowledge of RESTFul Webservices, database design, familiarity with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge on Unix shell scripting and application requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002234) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume