IT Operations Practitioner
|Job Title:||IT Operations Practitioner|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 12:16|
We are looking for an IT Operations Practitioner, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With at least 1-2 years of experience
- Detailed and meticulous for production activities
- Able to coordinate and support the team for production issues (e.g. batch job failure)
- Able to work independently
- Good to have technologies:
-> Java, Oracle SQL, Linux
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writes daily batch job status emails to clients
- Provide support, tracking, monitoring and reporting on the progress of day-day operations
- Ensure successful execution of the scheduled batch jobs in the application system. In case of a batch job failure, to investigate the root cause and follow up with the recovery approach and ensure that the batch job(s) are successfully recovered
- Consolidate and raise Migration requests on behalf of the team while liaising with the Migration Request Team on the execution.
- Provide support and ensure successful execution of the various activities involved bill generation activity of the application
- Assists in the development and maintenance of manuals and checklists.
- Execute unit, system, acceptance and functional tests on fixes on the application.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001255) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume