IT Manager and SAP Landscape
|Job Title:||IT Manager and SAP Landscape|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 11:59|
We are looking for a IT Manager and SAP Landscape, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Studies or related studies.
- 7+ years working on IT system infrastructure and systems administration.
- 5+ years working with public cloud supporting SAP landscapes.
- 4+ years’ experience in SAP Basis and SAP SCP Cloud administration.
- Windows server or Linux system administration.
- Strong experience in vendor management
- Basic SAP standard transport management
- SAP HANA database administration using SAP tools.
- SAP Solution manager 7.1 or higher including LMDB, Test Suite, Change Management, Technical monitoring
- System and Cloud backup restores and data recovery.
- Broad knowledge in information and application security related topics (i.e. DMZ, PKI, SSL, MFA, MDM, secure communications)
- Experience with leading or managing IT project work
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementation
- Extensive experience working with IaaS vendor management.
- Strong professional presence and ability to interact with management.
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- MS Windows, Linux, VMware and hypervisor administration
- A self-starter, always striving for excellence, innovative with service-oriented mindsets and initiative to improve processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Single point of contact to IaaS vendor during SAP project phase and Business-as-usual mode to manage SAP systems and future cloud infrastructure including necessary applications to ensure systems remain highly available and operate at optimal performance.
- Work with IaaS vendor and manage system critical updates including, security patching, kernel and OS updates on all IT systems.
- Act as Corporate Infra project team member in SAP project implementation
- Coordinate SAP basic administration and work with IaaS vendor.
- Participate in SAP and Basis component upgrades and migration efforts.
- Lead implementation of a new ticketing tool across Asia.
- Be a team member in the setup of Centre of Excellence IT/SAP.
- Provide knowledge transfer and help build knowledge of helpdesk team.
- Provide systems and network administration of SAP environments.
- Provide expertise on specific technologies and procedures, review system performance, report utilization and performance statistics.
- Assist IT Director on annual security assessments and reviews.
- Project Management experience in leading small technical teams.
- Interact with management, IT team members and support partners on projects.
- Manage IT incidents, remediate issues, identify preventive measures to improve processes, tools and overall performance of systems.
- Knowledge of IP networks for WAN, LAN and Internet administration.
- Help implement and regularly test system restores and disaster recovery testing.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001143) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's